Saturday 12 June 2010

Out with the Old

My Post-Surgery appointment letters for both my Endo and my Surgeon turned up in the mail yesterday, I'm back to see them on the 22nd & 24th of this month respectively.

And so I've pencilled in this coming Tuesday with my husband to go and visit my GP, and get my bloods drawn. (I still can't drive after the op, so he needs to take me wherever I want to go)

And it occurred to me that this next set of blood tests signified the dawn of a new era for me....my first set of bloods sans thyroid gland...and so my blood tests slate is effectively wiped clean, and we're starting all over again.

So, just to allow me to mourn the passing of all my old lab tests, here, for one last time are my most up-to-date lab graphs...



[the FT4 range 'wobble' is where the labs changed their testing technique,
and thus the ranges changed]


Looking forward to making new graphs, with my new results, in my new life :)
If nothing else, because they give my Endo a good chuckle - he loves them, and loves to show them around to his med students ha ha!
But also because *I* find them interesting, even if no-one else does!

No comments:

Post a Comment