Monday 7 June 2010

New Balls Please!

Happy Birthday Mum!

Boringly, my Eltroxin side-effects are still very much in existence...not aided by going out to a local pub for a light "Birthday Lunch".

When will it stop?

On a lighter note...we dragged out the Nintendo Wii this afternoon, and I managed to thrash my Mum at tennis, without so much as perspiring
Felt good to be feeling well enough to be doing something energetic, even if it was only gentle exercise.

Good to speak to my brother on the phone too.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention....despite going off the Xenical on the 26th May, in anticipation of going into hospital, and despite eating like a horse since I came out, I jumped on the scales this morning to discover I haven't gained a single pound in weight since my last proper weigh-in on the 24th May! Maybe there's an up-side to these Eltroxin side-effects after all ha ha!

1 comment:

  1. As any anorexic or bulimic will tell you, if it comes out faster, you are likely to drop a few pounds faster.

    ReplyDelete