Saturday 5 June 2010

Out & About

Had a mini trip into town this morning...not sure it was wise in hindsight, but I was very glad to get out and do something, even if it made me feel absolutely shattered and extra-wobbly for the rest of the day.

Of course it was one of the hottest days we've had, so I felt a right wally staggering around town with a scarf wrapped around my neck. In hindsight, perhaps the 'freak-stares' that my scar would have earned would have been preferable to the sweaty, beetroot face I presented to the public instead.

But its Mum's birthday on Monday, so not trusting hubby's card-buying or present-buying abilities, I lost them in the supermarket, and went off to do some secret shopping.

Of course, all this had to wait until the after-effects of taking Eltroxin (see yesterday's blog) had done their worst, and my dose of Imodium had kicked in and started working...ho hum!

I know you're just dying to see how my neck looks now, so here you go gore-fans:




No comments:

Post a Comment