Monday 9 February 2009

Cycling, without a bike!

Monthly cycles again, this time an observation....

Been splitting my carbimazole for the last week, half dose in the morning, half dose in the evening - and not noticed any major change in the way I feel....BUT, the hugely maddening (driving me insane) 14-day cycle appears to be on the blink, however, SSSHHHHHHH! Don't tell it, I don't want to wake it up!

So, the way my cycle has been behaving in the last couple of months I should have started in the middle of last week, and currently be in the middle of hell on earth, and be house-bound to all intents and purposes....but I'm not, its late, its nearly a week late (and NO, *that* is not even worth considering, my libido has been through the floor for weeks, it'd be an immaculate conception ha ha!)....
So...is it possible that something as simple as splitting my dose to 12 hour intervals was enough to scare my cycle back into *normality* ??? (yay if its true!)

Does anyone like this theory? Experienced something similar?

Or is it possible that my cycle likes to keep me guessing and is simply changing its own rhythm yet again, ho hum :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment