Monday 31 May 2010

D-Day

...or should that be TT Day?

Either way, today is the day....shortly we head off to hospital for my Total Thyroidectomy, and if all goes to plan, by the end of the day I will have no thyroid gland at all ...nada, zero...and my goitre will be history [yay!]...if they follow my wishes I hope they drop kick that mo-fo into the bin, and spit on it before they close the lid...alas, whilst I'd love to be the one to do that, I imagine I'll still be fast asleep in General-Anaesthetic-Land

Mixed feelings....but, also dead set that this is the only way forward for me....the gland has got to go!

Absolutely no idea whether I can bring the laptop in with me, but certainly not considering bringing it on 'Op Day'...perhaps my mum or hubby can bring it in tomorrow if I feel well enough.

Am I scared? You betcha!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment