Monday 24 May 2010

Bumpety-Bump

And I've already been 'bumped'

Going in this Sunday now, instead of Thursday, to be slashed either Monday or Friday, depending on whether I still need 'blocking' before the op.

Judging by my interpretation of this month's blood tests I'd say he'll do me on Monday though, as at the moment, the important ones are within 'normal' lab ranges...although my TSH is higher than I'd like it.

Should get more info tomorrow though, as I have an appointment with my Endocrinologist in the afternoon....who's meant to be working with my surgeon on sorting my levels prior to the operation.

Sunday suits me better anyway....Mum doesn't arrive off the ferry from the UK until Saturday, and it'll be nicer to see her and catch up on stuff before I go in...but please cross your fingers that I don't get 'bumped' again

No comments:

Post a Comment