Sunday 23 May 2010

The Sunday Confessional

Now is the time to come clean.

I've not been nearly as a efficient as I'd have liked in keeping this blog up to date with everything going on in my life, since I started it.

For various reasons really. I've had a really sucky, slow Internet connection for too long, which just made Blogger very slow and hard to use. And so I found myself posting on here less and less, to the extent where for huge chunks of time I forgot I'd even set this up completely.
But I continued to post bits and bobs on various support sites and related (and un-related) forums here and there.
And lets not forget that old 'thyroid chant'....many times I didn't come here and post stuff because I just couldn't be bothered.

So...if you go back through my blog-post history, you may find huge gaps in time where nothing seemed to happen, and then a post with information that probably should have been covered in more detail, making you wonder if you missed something somewhere?

And you may find I've doubled up on some info etc, albeit wording it differently.

This is because, now I have a *good* Internet connection speed, I not only intend to try and keep this place up to date with what is going on right NOW....especially as things are starting to get exciting, with regards to impending Thyroidectomy...but I also plan to try and re-visit some of those old haunts and support sites, and pick out my old posts & journals and re-post them here, in some semblance of chronological order.

So if you're reading a particular entry, and think it looks familiar....well, just maybe it is...maybe you've come across me and my story somewhere else, and now you've found me here too...welcome back :-)

And if you find huge gaps in my story, and want to ask 'wtf happened there'...please feel free to do so....and I'll try to fill in the spaces as best I can, with whatever dates, blood test results & memories that I can drag up.

No comments:

Post a Comment