Monday 5 April 2010

Easter is a Chocolate-Free Zone

Down 1lb this week....and considering the 'chocoholic/food-gorging weekend' that's in it I reckon that's pretty good going!

I did sneak one creme egg....just one, honestly! After all, I think its law to eat at least one at Easter isn't it?

But other than that our household is an 'Easter-Egg-Free Zone' and that has made this weekend a whole lot easier to deal with, whilst I'm taking Xenical

However, as yesterday was not only Easter Sunday, but also my husband's birthday...and I'm really not that much of a miserable cow....I made him a Fat-Free Chocolate Cake, and adding my own small twist, I sliced it in half, like a Victoria Sponge, and spread in a layer of WW Raspberry jam....too, too good!! Awesomely good...and really not all that sinful!

In the morning we had poached eggs on brown toast, and for our main meal we enjoyed a Roast Chicken, using this recipe, substituting chicken for turkey....with Herby Roast Potatoes, plenty of steamed veg, and some low-fat chicken gravy

So I really don't feel deprived of my Easter pig out....we did pig out, but in a Xenical-friendly way

Today, we're making soup with the left-over chicken, and loads of veggies. Yum!

Off to see my surgeon on Thursday...and still no clearer as to why I'm seeing him now, in April, and not in 9 months time in December ....will report back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment