Monday 15 March 2010

Do You Wii?

In an effort to add some variation to my exercise routine, and find something that will make me work harder than I want to on lazy days...not to mention, something fun I can do indoors on those infamous 'soft days' we have here in Ireland, I have been trying to grab a bargain Wii Fit Plus & Console on Ebay for a while...and finally won one last night. I'm collecting it tomorrow and can't wait! Feel like a kid at Christmas wanting to play with her new toy!

Following up to last week's poached-eggs-tango-drama....it seems it was the BBQ after all...have had poached eggs a couple of times since, and all is well, no tango!
Can't think what at the BBQ might have triggered it, I thought I was so good...but will have to be extra cautious next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment