Wednesday 14 July 2010

Savlon to the rescue!

Oh pants! I seem to have inadvertently removed one of the the (non) dissolving stitches, by absentmindedly scratching at it!

Further investigation, in the mirror, with a torch, shows that there's now a teeny, tiny hole..where no hole should be. So I have drowned it in Savlon antiseptic, and smothered it in Germolene.

Almost six weeks post-op now, and those stitches really should have dissolved by now!

Just one left now, but that one seems determined to stay put, despite all the 'absentminded scratching' I can throw at it!

All the while it stubbornly remains I can't risk using the Bio Oil again...I wish it would hurry up and do something, either dissolve or drop out...

1 comment:

  1. Hope it vanishes soon! I had some stitches in my gums at the front of my mouth last year, man, were they uncomfortable! I'd keep on at the doc to make sure everything is as it should be though, just to be safe. x

    ReplyDelete